The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Gala (otherwise known as the Met Gala) quite often has a topic that requires OTT outfits for its A-rundown participants, and along these lines, there’s a plenty of mind blowing images that effortlessness the Internet every year. View, the best ones at any point to leave the huge occasion.
1. Simply think about every one of the contraptions that could fit in this trench coat.
Inspector Gadget has arrived at #metgala! pic.twitter.com/jjEwrtaNTI
— Sophie Vershbow (@svershbow) May 1, 2017
2. It’s likewise an outfit ideal for Instagram sleuthing.
when I'm 115 weeks deep into his social media trying to figure out if he has a girlfriend pic.twitter.com/Yid6scOsI9
— Dana Schwartz (@DanaSchwartzzz) May 1, 2017
3. Whenever P. Diddy simply expected to rest for a bit.
me: it's time to get up and go to work
also me: pic.twitter.com/lrAsUp1nEI
— Ziwe (@ziwe) May 2, 2017
4. At that point when Pharrell’s better half, Helen Lasichanh, was roused by an improbable source.
5. Afterward when Kim’s dress was contrasted with a couch.
Kinda digging this Kim Kardashian designed couch. pic.twitter.com/yA0ov7rgP9
— Busted Coverage (@bustedcoverage) May 7, 2013
6. At the point when Beyoncé’s dress got exceptionally logical.
Beyonce look like the rough endoplasmic reticulum with ribosomes attached to it pic.twitter.com/on8srWuA8r
— M. (@mjosizzle) May 3, 2016
7. Furthermore, her Lemonade verses were considered important.
8.That one time Kylie Jenner was contrasted with a Shrek character.
WHY are yall like this!? RT @verofatale: 💀 #MetGala pic.twitter.com/ziBaFykdXQ
— Chapitoulas (@INeedja_Kadeeja) May 3, 2016
9. Furthermore, Zayn Malik got his Mortal Kombat on.
10. And Nicole Kidman had some great relationship advice.
11. When Rihanna’s dress was literally everything.
Rihanna doesn't deserve this smh pic.twitter.com/rcXpaS6C85
— The Quintessential Stud Muffin (@DeionGottaSTFU) May 5, 2015
12. Like, it actually could transform into most foods.
Why does Rihanna look like the coney scrambled eggs special on the red carpet? pic.twitter.com/oSNA5GCexN
— Liam (@liamhfleming) May 5, 2015
Rihanna out there looking like a dropped banana peel #MetGala pic.twitter.com/MM1ZpGfl1o
— Christina 🇬🇩 (@Childspleasee) May 5, 2015
13. When Sarah Jessica Parker’s “fire” hat had villainous undertones.
#MetGala #SarahJessicaParker looks like #Syndrome from The Incredibles pic.twitter.com/Ac2W7BV70S
— Tiggy (@Mamakazi) May 4, 2015
WHO WORE IT BETTER pic.twitter.com/d2wEpmjdYK
— Marc (@MarcSnetiker) May 4, 2015
but who wore it better pic.twitter.com/sGm2tWBSSl
— Sam Stryker (@sbstryker) May 4, 2015
14. When Solange was just trying to keep cool.
15. That time Anne Hathaway needed a light-saber accessory
Anne Hathaway inspired by a galaxy far, far away … #MetGala #StarWars pic.twitter.com/JNgo0jwo5Y
— Adriana Pratt (@adrianampratt) May 4, 2015
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!