Bow ties are as dapper as they are cool and by far the most classic way to add a stylish touch of sophistication to your look. From wearing a basic bow tie with a well structured formal suit to creating fashion statements by going bold with experimental patterns, styles and colours, a bow-tie is a must have in every modern man’s wardrobe. And to prove that we have put together the most dashing looks of your favourite Bollywood stars. It’s time you steal some style cues and replace your boring old ties with some sexy bow-ties!
1. Style your all-black formal look by wearing a bow-tie that’s not so usual and go for a Kentucky style bow-tie like Varun Dhavan!
2. Karan Johar’s fashion statements are out of this world and here he has done it again. A big butterfly bow tie, a white on white combination that so elegantly complements the bright pink coat- is a look perfect for a cocktail night!
3. Sport an all printed, fancy suit for an informal occasion and get creative just like the fashion star Ranveer Singh by pairing it with a solid coloured bow-tie and giving your look an urbane touch.
4. Anshuman Khurrana is a fashion inspiration for every man looking for a neat, formal look. Go for a dual chrome bow tie that will grab all the eyes even when you are going for a classic tuxedo and make your selection clearly visible on your outfit!
5. Every time you are going for a well structured look, we suggest you ditch your tie and opt for a bow-tie instead and Shahid Kapoor’s look here supports our statement!
6. When we speak of formals, there is no man who looks as dapper and classic as Rahul Khanna with that clean-shave look and neatly parted hair and the ofcourse his poised collection of bow-ties.
7. Add a personalised touch to your look by adding an offbeat element to your look like this scarf in case of Arjun Kapoor.
8. Why stick to boring solid coloured bow-ties when you have a wide range of patterns and prints to choose from and look as handsome as Farhan Akhtar!